With respect to your personal information, Sotetsu Hotel Management CO.,LTD. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") strongly recognizes the importance thereof and complies with laws and regulations, etc. concerning the protection of personal information, and also strives for proper handling and management of personal information as follows in accordance with the "Sotetsu Group Policy for Protection of Personal Information" as well as the "Basic Rules for Information Management" established by the Company.
1. Regarding the Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects your personal information to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purpose of use. The Company will never collect any personal information through deception or other wrongful means.
2．Regarding the Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Except for cases otherwise set forth in laws and regulations or for purposes separately presented by the Company, the Company will never use your personal information for purposes other than those described below:
- Operations concerning accommodation for you;
- Confirmation of contents of, response to and/or notice concerning inquiries from you;
- Confirmation of contents of, response to and/or notice concerning a confirmation or other comment from you;
- Management of your usage history;
- Administration of a membership organization;
- Delivery of invitation letters, materials, complimentary tickets, etc.;
- Transmission of e-mail and delivery of direct mail;
- Use as statistical information to the extent no specific individual can be identified; and/or
- Other use relating to overall provision of services of the Company.
3．Regarding Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will never provide your personal information to any third party without obtaining your prior consent, except for in any of the following cases:
- Where the handling of such personal information is partly or in whole outsourced to the extent necessary for fulfillment of the purpose of use thereof;
- Where personal information is provided as a result of succession of business due to a merger or other cause; and/or
- In cases of the joint use of personal information and if the category of data, scope of user, purpose of use, and name of responsible party for the management of such data are notified to you in advance or are put in a readily accessible condition for you.
4．Regarding Management of Personal Information
The Company assigns an information management officer and a person in charge of information management, strives to maintain correct and up-to-date content with respect to personal information to the extent necessary for fulfillment of the purpose of use of such information, and also takes necessary and appropriate measures for the security management of personal information such as the prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal information. In addition, the Company promptly disposes of any personal information that becomes unnecessary.
5．Regarding Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
Except for cases otherwise set forth by law, if the Company receives a request from you for any of the following, the Company will promptly respond thereto in accordance with the rules of the Company after confirming your identity:
- Notification of the purpose of use of personal information;
- Disclosure of personal information;
- Correction, addition and/or deletion of content of personal information (* In the case of a request based on a reason that deems the content of personal information not to be true);
- Discontinuance of use or deletion of personal information (* In the case of a request based on the reason that personal information is handled or has been collected in violation of the terms of a law);
- Discontinuance of provision of personal information to a third party (* In the case of a request based on the reason that personal information is provided to a third party in violation of the terms of a law);
7．Reference Concerning Protection of Personal Information
Sotetsu Hotel Management CO.,LTD. Administration Department
Address：2-9-14 Kitasaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-0004 Japan
Time：From 9:30 to 17:30 (except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, the year-end and new year holidays)
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.